MuslimPreneurs.com, a Loonaq Records service, is not just a place to do listing, create networking, share presentations, it is also a community of people who come together to share and mingle. As with any other community, there are some guidelines that outline what it means to be a member. By being a member, you agree to play by those rules, i.e., your use of the service is governed by the User Agreement and the following guidelines.
- We trust you to be responsible and respect each other. MuslimPreneurs.com is a large community of people. In order for all of us to live happily on this service together, it implies a certain level of trust. Trust and respect each other!
- The MuslimPreneurs Community is made up people with all types of views and backgrounds. Remember that not everyone always agrees with you. Others might have opinions very different than yours. But be polite and friendly in your interactions. In short, play nice!
- While you may not think copyright is a good idea, it is still the law. Please respect it. Do not upload the work of others as your own. Only upload content of others, if they have given you permission (or if they have licensed it under Creative Commons).
- MuslimPreneurs.com does not actively screen content being uploaded because we trust you to self-moderate. But we do have a system where users flag accounts or upload or posted or presented for violations/abuse and we will step in when we think it’s necessary.
- Don’t post content or comments about issues like child exploitation, animal abuse, drug abuse, bomb making etc. They will be removed and your account will get suspended.
- MuslimPreneurs.com is not for pornography, sexually explicit content, violence, defamatory or anything illegal. If such content is reported from your account, it will be deleted or blocked immediately. Be abide to follow normal and well known syaria complience!
- We encourage freedom and free speech but draw the line when it comes to hate speech and harassment. Example are speech which attacks or is demeaning to a group based on race, ethnicity, culture, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, geographical origin etc. If we think your post/upload, groups or comments are abusive to the service, other users or just in general, your account may be temporarily or permanently blocked.
- Predatory behaviour, stalking, harassing other users, invading their privacy, revealing their personal information etc are all something we dislike intensely. Such behaviour is bad for the community and will not be tolerated at all.
- Do not use MuslimPreneurs.com for spamming or unsolicited messaging. Please think twice before you send a message or post to everyone on your contact list, some people may consider it spam. Your activity or comments deemed as spam will be removed.
- MuslimPreneurs.com has a zero tolerance policy towards spam. We review content and accounts that are flagged by our community and remove those indulging in spammy behaviour such as posting crass advertisements on SlideShare, posting multiple copies of the same content (or almost similar content), posting content with misleading descriptions, tags, titles or thumbnails in order to increase views or manipulate search engine rankings. If you are posting large amounts of untargeted, unwanted or repetitive content, including comments and private messages, this will be deemed as spam and result in immediate removal and/or suspension of your account.
- Do not use embed videos set to auto-play in comments. Others may find it disruptive to the overall experience. Users who use comments as any form of spam are subject to account suspension.
In all of these cases if we think it’s necessary we may block or ban the account responsible temporarily or permanently. If your account is blocked permanently, you are forbidden to create any new accounts on Muslimpreneurs.com.